Sunday, December 12, 2010

Commentary on - YouTube - Pinoy flash dance mob August 2009

YouTube - Pinoy flash dance mob August 2009

Watch this shared video and have fun dancing with Pinoys (Filipinos) most of who love entertainment just like Italians, Mexicans and Brazilians.

Dancing is not only fun, it is a good form of exercise too to keep you healthy.

Try doing away with your inhibitions and have fun, as long as it is clean fun, it should be alright.

Entertainment is a great way to earn too with your God given talents.  It could be singing, writing songs, writing a good book, producing great video music or movies and clips, doing musicals on stage, playing with your favorite instrument, jamming with a band, playing songs on radio, playing songs like a dj and many more, all these aside from dancing.

Hone your special talents and make them work for you as you share it with others that they too may enjoy this life with all of God's creation.

And don't forget to thank and glorify God and humble ourselves to Him from whom all good things come. That we may have faith in Christ Jesus, His Son, and continue to be guided.

“I and the father are one”. In John 14: 11-14 Jesus said, “Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me… I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”


Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

  1. This was taken in August 2009 when the Philippines was still in crisis economically. You can see their resilience and love for fun and entertainment despite the country's economic woes. Yes, still, we have to be thankful of God's blessings. Remember, Jesus too was born poor in just a manger.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments